Over 11,000 five-star assets
Rated by 85,000+ customers
Supported by 100,000+ forum members
Every asset moderated by Unity
AI FOR REAL-TIME 3D
Accelerate creation with AI solutions
Discover a curated ecosystem of solutions for AI-driven development and gameplay, available on the Unity Asset Store.
Find the right solution for your projects
Build confidently with Verified Solutions
Find professional solutions that have undergone enhanced vetting from creators who are committed to providing high-quality solutions, service, and long term support.
Unity Muse and Unity Sentis
Harness the power of AI end-to-end. Unity Muse enables creators of all skill levels to develop games and real-time 3D experiences with text-based prompts. Use Unity Sentis to build living, real-time 3D worlds on all Unity-supported devices.
Explore the latest assets
Generative AISee more
Generate assets to use in your projects.
AI/ML IntegrationSee more
Enhance your creation workflows and connect your projects to services from AI vendors.
Behavior AISee more
Create behavior in game worlds, from pathfinding and enemy logic to non-player character responses.
Frequently asked questions
- How does Unity screen and select AI solutions for the Unity Asset Store?
- We choose partners based on solution scalability, usability, and performance, as well as their financial stability, and compatibility with Unity’s roadmap and technology.
- We test Verified Solutions through a rigorous QA process to ensure minimal usage disruptions. We also have a standard vetting process for all early access programs to minimize the need for developer due diligence.
- We choose assets from multiple categories and use cases to ensure developers have sufficient options at each stage of development.
- What are Unity’s guiding principles for responsible AI?
- We’re committed to ensuring that our AI solutions are developed and deployed in a way that is transparent, fair, accountable, and in accordance with government regulations around the globe. Learn more on our blog.
- Can I use the assets I download or purchase from the Unity Asset Store to train AI and machine learning (ML) models/tools?
- Content from the Unity Asset Store cannot be used to train AI/ML models on your own system or via upload to a third-party system.
- All of your rights and obligations regarding the use of assets are described in section two of the Unity Asset Store EULA.
- Can I publish and sell content generated with AI on the Unity Asset Store?
- Yes, content that is generated with AI systems is allowed on the store. However, art content which resembles third-party or copyrighted work, copies or plagiarizes the work of other creators, or does not provide significant value to end users will be rejected.
- All packages that include any AI-generated content, including images or code, must transparently disclose this information.
- Read the full Unity Asset Store Submission Guidelines for more information.