Over 11,000 five-star assets
Rated by 85,000+ customers
Supported by 100,000+ forum members
June 17, 2021
The first release of the publisher analytics tracks and reports sales and user behaviour data. The available report helps you better understand the performance of your assets and make informed business decisions. Learn more
- Added media query for extra large viewports to better fit data tables on the screen
- Added system response to guide users who attempt to edit published/pending/disabled/deprecated/rejected packages
Launch discount, improvements and bug fixes
April 19, 2021
Launch discount is introduced as part of the asset submission workflow. This self-service feature allows publishers to apply a discount to new asset packages at launch. Discounts can be applied to any new asset priced $15 or more when it is first published. Publishers get to decide the discount amount (10%, 30%, or 50%) and duration (one or two weeks) themselves.
- Increased the All packages page speed by adding pagination
- Enabled auto-saving for SRP compatibility inputs
- Added failed package upload indicator
- Formatted all timestamps as UTC
- Fixed an issue where the changelog breaks upon creation of a new draft from an existing package. Now, a new draft package contains last release notes.
March 12, 2021
- Fixed email link behaviour in rich text fields
- Fixed cover media issue: a video placed in the first slot of the product page gallery replaces a cover image when published on the storefront. If you still experience the issue, update the package and re-publish your asset.
- Fixed formatting issue: Change log bullet points show up in Preview now
Improved responsive experience
March 2, 2021
In this update, we’ve optimized the mobile experience and fixed accessibility and responsive behavior issues. Publishers can now access and edit package information along with profile settings on mobile devices.
- Added responsive breakpoints to fit layout to any screen width
- Adjusted font size and contrast ratio of the text hints for better accessibility
- Improved filters visibility in All packages view
- Miscellaneous UI fixes
- Fixed issues on Preview mismatching with descriptions when updating a draft package
- Aligned the default template for Technical details with selected asset category
- A few users experienced missing metadata when switching from old portal to beta version, it was caused by an undisplayed error message which should have reminded the user the content is not saved, this is now fixed.
Publisher Portal 2.0 Beta release
February 1, 2021
The public beta release of Publisher Portal 2.0 is available as of February 1, 2021. We will continue to add features over time as we evolve the portal's design and functionality. This first release includes package creation, management and submission functionality, updated localization capability and an improved experience for first-time users.
Package creation and management
- Updated the list of package categories according to the storefront category structure
- Added Compatibility info text field to specify important information about Unity version or URP/HDRP compatibility
- Added Summary and Technical details text fields to match the updates on the product page
- Enabled rich text formatting in product description fields
- Enabled AI-driven keyword suggestions
- Added image cropper for key images
Package submission and vetting
- Introduced the communication of next steps and a timeline after submission of the draft
- Added statuses and estimated position in the vetting queue for pending packages
- Added rejection reasons
First time user experience
- Modified publisher profile creation flow
- Enabled mobile view for Profile page
You can help us improve the experience in the next release by submitting a bug report.
How to publish on the Asset Store